If you must browse our website please minimize to proceed.
• Malls launch ‘Earth Hour should last more than 60 minutes’ campaign to help residents stay on eco-friendly path
• City Centres produce short film ‘Earth Monsters’ to highlight the need to fight unsustainable practices
• Residents invited to join the malls as they dim lights on March 30
• Malls websites to run on energy saving mode during Earth Hour
• City Centre first to collaborate with international colour expert Pantone to create visual representation of Mother’s Day
• Pink (2337C) chosen as the Colour of Mother’s Day
• Public invited to be part of the search for Colour of Mother’s Day in lead up to reveal
• Regional shopping and leisure destination houses 129 retail outlets, a Carrefour Hypermarket and a nine-screen VOX Cinemas
• Mall represents an OMR 45 million (USD 117 million) investment and adds 35,301 sqm of gross leasable area to booming retail sector in Oman
OMR 45 Million City Centre Suhar is on track to open in January 2019.
Under the patronage of His Highness Sayyid Haitham bin Tariq Al Said, Minister of Heritage and Culture, Majid Al Futtaim’s Chief Executive Officer Alain Bejjani marks plans to increase the company’s total investment in the Sultanate to OMR 705 million by 2020